Lakewood 1575e Cooling controller, with cond sensor, flow switch, TRACED sensor and rig exit piping, installed and wired on a PVC panel (12"x21") p/n 1269338
Ready to go; controls the water quality through conductivity measurement and blowdown valve relay. It can also control three chemical pumps through water meter signal or, process signal like a pH or ORP signal sent by other instrument or, Lakewood upgrade option.
The Model 1575e uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. A large illuminated graphics screen, mul- tiple inputs, and very easy setup characterize this new technology. The Model 1575e is ETL approved.
PART NUMBER 1229338 SHOWN
Cooling Tower Water Treatment Controller, Including Flow Switch Plumbing And Conductivity Sensor On A Mounting Plate
• Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
• Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
• Two (2) water meter inputs, two (2) drum switch inputs, conductivity input, a flow switch input, a 4-20 mA output, and a 4-20 mA input are all standard features.
• The 4-20 mA input can be used with a transmitter for one of the following: remote conductivity, makeup conductivity, pH, ORP, percent, pressure, milliamps, flow rates, or traced chemistry control. This transmitter can be added in the field.
• Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
• Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
• Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
• LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
• Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
• Controller can be used in boiler, cooling tower, or condensate applications when used with the appropriate conductivity sensor.
• Single circuit board design improves reliability.
• No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and feed schedule clock features are standard.
Conductivity range Conductivity sensor Conductivity Resolution
Temperature comp. Accuracy & repeatability Deadband/Setpoint Auto/Manual outputs Keypad
Drum Switch Inputs Water meter inputs (2)
Timers Output Signal
± 10 μS (conductivity <5000 μS) ±100 μS(conductivity > 5000 μS) 500NTC, NONE
16 tactile push-buttons
illuminated 128x64 pixel LCD
2 digital contact inputs
Contact head, paddle wheel, or turbine
Max. blowdown time exceeded and relay run time exceeded
One 4 – 20 mA, isolated or non- isolated optionally powered output for conductivity
Relay ratings Power Ambient Enclosure
One 4-20 mA, non- isolated internally powered input for conductivity
4, 3 selectable use, 1 blowdown. 3A each, 10A total 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz 32° - 120°F (0 - 49°C) NEMA 4X, ETL
Max Pressure Max Temp Min Flow
140 psi (9.65 bar)@ 100°F 140°F (60° C)
1 gpm (3.785 Lpm)
$ 362.00 $ 395.00
1167162 SENSOR BOILER -SR
The 2-ELECTRODE BOILER SENSOR is used for monitoring conductivity
in a boiler blowdown line. The 2-electrode boiler sensor
cannot be used after a sample cooler.
Body 316 SS
Electrodes 416 SS
Max Pressure 600 psi (41.4 bar)
Max Temperature 486°F (252°C)
Cable 20 ft High temp
Process thread 3⁄4 inch MNPT
Conduit connection 3⁄4 inch MNPT
$ 1,731.00 $ 1,850.00
1269004 KIT 1575e SR2 PL5 MBV1
Includes Controller Lakewood Instruments 1575e Boiler, sensor, plumbing kit and motorized ball valve
The 1520e Uses the Lakewood Instruments 520 Series Sensors. For pH Part Number 1167302 pH Replacement Sensor Tip Shown