March 02, 2021
March 01, 2021
February 08, 2021
January 20, 2021
Chemical injection quill is a mechanical device used in the chemical injection process used across many industries. It is an interface equipment between the chemical feed line and the process pipeline. The injected chemicals are controlled to achieve chemical reaction while the quill helps to disperse this into the process pipeline.
Please read original article @ https://as-schneider.blog/2020/07/01/chemical-injection-quill-for-oil-gas-application/
November 12, 2020
September 03, 2020
June 23, 2020
The load on a cooling tower depends on the flow and temperature of the water returning from the process. The controlled variable is the temperature of the cooling water that is sent back to the process and the manipulated variable is the air flow through the tower, which can be changed either by adjusting the speed of variable-speed fans or by starting and stopping a number of constant-speed fans.
June 23, 2020
April 23, 2020
The average human uses 10 Gal a day of water to; drink, prepare their food, wash and clean. In some countries could be up to 50 Gallons a day. We all give for granted that we open the faucet and the water will come out, ready for consumption. However, there are places where the water is not so easily available or, it is not ready for human consumption. With that said, in other places, there are humans living with less than 1 Gal of water a day. I am talking about hard working humans, living and working in a very harsh environment.
April 14, 2020
Kemio™ is the next generation measurement platform, delivering the validation you need from a method you can trust. Kemio™ Disinfection enables expert disinfection validation, using an EPA approved method.
- Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Chlorite and PAA (Peracetic acid) testing on one instrument
- Get clear pass/fail results for confident decision making
- Prompt immediate action, generating test results on site in 60 seconds
- A truly simple test method, Kemio requires no user training.
- Automatically stores all results for a complete, auditable dataset
- Suitable for all sample types, Kemio is not affected by colour, turbidity, floating particles or ambient light
January 31, 2020
October 22, 2019