1269722 - NXB1A-1AXX-XX-XXX
Use code CCFTWZV2NJG3 for an instant 15% discount on checkout!
The Model 150 uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. Multiple inputs and very easy setup characterize this new technology.
This controller can be used in the Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, or Sample/Hold modes to control the boiler water conductivity.
From the drop down, please add sensor, orifice and union, and the motorized ball valve
• Use this Controller for conductivity control of boilers. It can be used for Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, or Sample/Hold control of boiler conductivity.
• Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
• One (1) water meter input, conductivity input, flow switch input, and 4-20 mA output are all standard features.
• Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
• Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
• The enclosure is rated NEMA 4X.
• Power selector switch for 115 or 230 vac operation.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
• LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
• The display is lit by two LEDs when any key is pressed.
• Easy to program, the Model 150 Controller uses an intuitive menu and a numeric keypad for programming.
• No add-on options. Flow switch input, 4-20mA output, and three boiler conductivity control methods; Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, and Sample/Hold are standard.
• Single circuit board design improves reliability.
• Multiple methods of chemical feed for application flexibility.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
We automated 4 boilers with this controller. Very easy to install and simple to configure. The color touch screen is refreshing and the system was connected to the control network. Engineers created a a graphic screen and now the control room has full access. Extremely cost effective and quality is great!
The NexSys controller allowed us to connect using BACNet and the control room has full access to the water treatment controller. Color touch screen facilitates calibrations and operation in the field. Great product!
THe NexSys controller brings to the water treatment industry, high-end industrial grade control technology, with the flexibility of modular networked components and color touch screen.