The NexSys® control system is the latest in a long line of reliable, easy to use controllers from Lakewood Instruments. The NexSys® control system uses the latest in microprocessor technology with a 5.7” Color Touch Screen interface for a high level of application flexibility. All features, parameters, settings, and functional
requirements to operate, program, and monitor the NexSys® control system are accessible from the touch screen and DO NOT require the use of an external input, PC or device to operate or access.
The NexSys® control system even includes On-Board Help Screens with wiring, programming, and maintenance instructions.
This NexSys controller comes with:
1. Number of sensors (select 1/boiler)
2. Number of Cycle/Sample 1/2" plumbing (select 1/boiler)
3. Number of Continuous 1/2" plumbing (select 1/boiler)
4. Number of Cycle/Sample 3/4" plumbing (select 1/boiler)
5. Number of Continuous 3/4" plumbing (select 1/boiler)
The NexSys® control system has an astounding array of built-in features such as:
• LonWorks, MODbus, and BACnet communications interface
• Ethernet capability through an HTML interface
• The capability to send E-service reports to a subscribed service
• The ability to display operating values with time and date stamps on color coded graphs with zoom
and scroll features
• Up to four boiler conductivity sensor inputs and two pH sensor inputs
• Trace chemistry capable
• Two water meter inputs
• Enclosure is NEMA 4X rated
• Two flow switch inputs configurable to any relay output with expansion capability to four
• Ability to add up to eight 4-20mA input readings
• Ability to mount every sensor/input up to 400 meters away from the controller via 4-wire twisted pair
• Ability to control the blowdown of four boilers at the same time
• Six relay outputs expandable to ten relay outputs for user configurable operations such as:
Blowdown Valve Control by Sample/Cycle, Continuous Sample
Feed by Percent of Blowdown Time
Feed by Setpoint with Percent of Time Feature as Part of Spaced Feed
Trace Chemistry Control
By Makeup Totalized Gallons
By Blowdown Totalized Gallons
By Percent On-Time
By Scheduled Feed by Day and Time
• On-board Help Screens with wiring, programming, and maintenance instructions
Touch Screen Interface:
5.7” diagonal viewing area
Display size: 115X86 mm
Color: TFT 65536
Backlight: LED or CCFL
Power: 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
120VAC 3A per relay 15A total
Enclosure: NEMA 4X, ETL
$ 329.00 $ 395.00
1167162 SENSOR BOILER -SR
The 2-ELECTRODE BOILER SENSOR is used for monitoring conductivity
in a boiler blowdown line. The 2-electrode boiler sensor
cannot be used after a sample cooler.
Body 316 SS
Electrodes 416 SS
Max Pressure 600 psi (41.4 bar)
Max Temperature 486°F (252°C)
Cable 20 ft High temp
Process thread 3⁄4 inch MNPT
Conduit connection 3⁄4 inch MNPT
The 1520e Uses the Lakewood Instruments 520 Series Sensors. For pH Part Number 1167302 pH Replacement Sensor Tip Shown
1167158 Sensor, Conductivity 2 elec w/20 ft Cable
The 2 Electrode Conductivity Cooling Tower Sensor. This Sensor Is Used On The Following Models: 101-161RS, 101-161RSFS, 140, 1512e, 1575, And 1575e.
Also Available With A 4 Foot Body For Submersion Applications. Part No. 1169207.
We automated 4 boilers with this controller. Very easy to install and simple to configure. The color touch screen is refreshing and the system was connected to the control network. Engineers created a a graphic screen and now the control room has full access. Extremely cost effective and quality is great!
The NexSys controller allowed us to connect using BACNet and the control room has full access to the water treatment controller. Color touch screen facilitates calibrations and operation in the field. Great product!
THe NexSys controller brings to the water treatment industry, high-end industrial grade control technology, with the flexibility of modular networked components and color touch screen.