The NexSys® water cooling tower controller is the latest in a long line of reliable, easy to use controllers from Lakewood Instruments. The NexSys® control system uses the latest in microprocessor technology with a 5.7” Color Touch Screen interface for a high level of application flexibility. All features, parameters, settings, and functional
requirements to operate, program, and monitor the NexSys® control system are accessible from the touch screen and DO NOT require the use of an external input, PC or device to operate or access.
The NexSys® control system even includes On-Board Help Screens with wiring, programming, and maintenance instructions.
This specific model includes only the controller. Please use the dropdown list to select multiple options from the options available.
Mobile users please click on "VIEW FULL PRODUCT PAGE WITH DESCRIPTION" to select the required option.
Main Conductivity - Includes communication node, sensor and tee, to measure cooling tower conductivity.
Main pH - Includes communication node, sensor and probe holder, to measure the cooling tower's pH
Main ORP - Includes communication node, sensor and probe holder, to measure the cooling tower's ORP
MakeUp Conductivity - includes node, sensor and tee, to measure the MU water conductivity.
Upgrade to 10 relays - the controller comes standard with 6 control relays. This upgrade will add 4 more relays.
4 of 4-20mA inputs - this upgrade that allows the NexSys to receive 4 of 4-20mA signals from the field.
Pre-wired on Mounting Plate - The controller and all its options will be attached to a PVC panel, with all the wiring performed at the factory. All probe holders welded together and attached to the panel too!
The NexSys® water cooling tower control system comes standard with the following system interfaces and DMX outputs:
LON EIA 709 FTT10, BACnet IP, and MODbus TCP. The unit comes from the factory ready to integrate readings into a BAS, including: The state of any installed relay (On/Off) , Water meter readings, Conductivity readings, Additional sensor readings (ph, ORP), sensor alarms, Additional 4-20mA input readings, Flow condition, and other digital inputs.
The NexSys® control system comes standard with Ethernet capability through a browser (HTML5) interface that allows 100% access to all features and control parameters of the controller.
The NexSys® control system has an astounding
array of built-in features such as:
• LonWorks, MODbus, and BACnet communications interface
• Ethernet capability through an HTML interface
• The capability to send E-service reports to a subscribed service
• The ability to display operating values with time and date stamps on color coded graphs with zoom and scroll features
• Up to eight active sensor inputs: 2 tower cond, 2 M/U cond, pH and ORP
Trace chemistry capable
• Two water meter inputs with field expansion capability to four
• Enclosure is NEMA 4X rated
• Two flow switch inputs configurable to any relay output
• Ability to add up to eight 4-20mA input readings
• Ability to add four digital inputs
• Ability to mount every sensor/input up to 400 meters away from the controller via 4-wire twisted pair
• Ability to control the chemistry in two towers at the same time
• Six relay outputs expandable to ten relay outputs for user configurable operations such as:
Touch Screen Interface:
5.7” diagonal viewing area
Display size: 115X86 mm
Color: TFT 65536
Backlight: LED or CCFL
Power: 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
120VAC 3A per relay 15A total
Enclosure: NEMA 4X, ETL
$ 578.00 $ 650.00
1240472 Sensor, pH 1520e, 2350e, 2412e, 2812e, 2832e w/15 ft of cable
Lakewood p/n 1240472 pH sensor compatible with controllers 1520e, 2350e, 2412e, 2812e, 2832e and, with 15 ft of cable
$ 999.00 $ 1,150.00
Use code CCFTWZV2NJG3 for an instant 15% discount on checkout!
Lakewood Instruments boiler blowdown, conductivity controller 1575E , including controller, SR2 & PLKT plumbing. just add a motorized ball valve and you are good to go.
PLKT Plumbing kit. 1⁄2” sample/cycle and continuous sample kit
Includes unions, orifice plates, cross, tee, and manual block valve only
The Model 1575e uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. A large illuminated graphics screen, multiple
inputs, and very easy setup characterize this new technology. The Model 1575e is ETL approved.
Watch this video to see the 1575e in operation! Click HERE
• Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
• Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
• Two (2) water meter inputs, two (2) drum switch inputs, conductivity input, flow switch input, 4-20 mA output,
and remote conductivity input via 4-20 mA are all standard features.
• Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
• Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
• Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy
programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
• LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
• Controller can be used in boiler, cooling tower, or condensate applications when used with the appropriate
• Single circuit board design improves reliability.
• No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and feed schedule clock features are standard.