$ 999.00 $ 1,150.00
Use code CCFTWZV2NJG3 for an instant 15% discount on checkout!
Lakewood Instruments boiler blowdown, conductivity controller 1575E , including controller, SR2 & PLKT plumbing. just add a motorized ball valve and you are good to go.
PLKT Plumbing kit. 1⁄2” sample/cycle and continuous sample kit
Includes unions, orifice plates, cross, tee, and manual block valve only
The Model 1575e uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. A large illuminated graphics screen, multiple
inputs, and very easy setup characterize this new technology. The Model 1575e is ETL approved.
Watch this video to see the 1575e in operation! Click HERE
• Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
• Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
• Two (2) water meter inputs, two (2) drum switch inputs, conductivity input, flow switch input, 4-20 mA output,
and remote conductivity input via 4-20 mA are all standard features.
• Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
• Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
• Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy
programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
• LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
• Controller can be used in boiler, cooling tower, or condensate applications when used with the appropriate
• Single circuit board design improves reliability.
• No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and feed schedule clock features are standard.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I have been suing these controllers for years. They are robust, easy to install and maintain. Other than replacing the ocasional part, they are rock solid. They do everything you need for a solid cooling water treatment.