$ 999.00 $ 1,450.00
Cooling tower water treatment control is simple and an automatic system will allow the tower to operate at the maximum allowed water concentration, reducing the usage of chemicals and fresh water. Conductivity is an indirect way of measuring the concentration of the water (TDS). This controller uses a conductivity sensor to measure water concentration and open a valve at the desired level of concentration (read article here ) It can also be ordered to measure and control; either pH, ORP or tracer. Connect a water flow meter and now you can feed the chemicals based on water reposition or blowdown flow. Blowdown valve, water meter, and pumps are sold separately.
Watch this video to see the 1575e in operation! Click HERE
• Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
• Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
• Two (2) water meter inputs, two (2) drum switch inputs, conductivity input, flow switch input, 4-20 mA output,
and remote conductivity input via 4-20 mA are all standard features.
• Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
• Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
• Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy
programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
• LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
• Controller can be used in boiler, cooling tower, or condensate applications when used with the appropriate
• Single circuit board design improves reliability.
• No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and feed schedule clock features are standard.