$ 769.00 $ 795.00
150 Controller only, no sensor
The Model 150 uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. Multiple inputs and very easy setup characterize this new technology.
This controller can be used in the Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, or Sample/Hold modes to control the boiler water conductivity.
From the drop down, please add sensor, orifice and union, and the motorized ball valveFEATURES
• Use this Controller for conductivity control of boilers. It can be used for Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, or Sample/Hold control of boiler conductivity.
• Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
• One (1) water meter input, conductivity input, flow switch input, and 4-20 mA output are all standard features.
• Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
• Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
• The enclosure is rated NEMA 4X.
• Power selector switch for 115 or 230 vac operation.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
• LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
• The display is lit by two LEDs when any key is pressed.
• Easy to program, the Model 150 Controller uses an intuitive menu and a numeric keypad for programming.
• No add-on options. Flow switch input, 4-20mA output, and three boiler conductivity control methods; Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, and Sample/Hold are standard.
• Single circuit board design improves reliability.
• Multiple methods of chemical feed for application flexibility.
SPECIFICATIONSConductivity range 100-10,000 μS Conductivity sensor 2 electrode Conductivity Resolution ± 10 μS Accuracy & repeatability ± 1.0% Deadband/Setpoint Adjustable Auto/Manual outputs Menu selectable Output relays 2 selectable use and 1 for blowdown Keypad 16 tactile push-buttons Display 16 X 2 Character Water meter input Contact head, paddle wheel or turbine Timer Max. blowdown time exceeded, relay time exceeded Output Signal One 4 – 20 mA, non-isolated powered output Relay ratings 3A each, 10A total Power 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz Ambient 32° - 120°F (0 - 49°C) Enclosure NEMA 4X CSA and ANSI/UL
1167162 SENSOR BOILER -SR
The 2-ELECTRODE BOILER SENSOR is used for monitoring conductivity
in a boiler blowdown line. The 2-electrode boiler sensor
cannot be used after a sample cooler.
Body 316 SS
Electrodes 416 SS
Max Pressure 600 psi (41.4 bar)
Max Temperature 486°F (252°C)
Cable 20 ft High temp
Process thread 3⁄4 inch MNPT
Conduit connection 3⁄4 inch MNPT
The 1520e Uses the Lakewood Instruments 520 Series Sensors. For pH Part Number 1167302 pH Replacement Sensor Tip Shown
$ 1,359.00 $ 1,674.00
Lakewood 150 Boiler Surface Blowdown Controller with; SR2 Conductivity Sensor, 1/2 Union, and orifice plate. All you need is to order a 1/2" Motorized Blowdown Valve (p/n 1269179), and you are ready to go!
The Model 150 can be used in the Continuous Sample, Sample/ Cycle, or Sample/Hold modes to control the boiler water conductivity. It can also generate a 4/20mA signal to a remotely located conductivity indicator, measure and accumulate boiler's feedwater flow, and feed chemicals to the boiler.