$ 1,988.00 $ 2,400.00
Free shipping continental US!
All you need is to install, configure and calibrate. The Model 150 uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. Multiple inputs and very easy setup characterize this new technology.
This controller can be used in the Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, or Sample/Hold modes to control the boiler water conductivity.
Already have a valve? Click Here
Need it in 1/2" ? Click Here
Click on the icon to download the datasheet for the controller
Lakewood 1575e Cooling controller, with cond sensor, flow switch and right exit piping, installed and wired on a PVC panel (12"x21") p/n 1269417
Ready to go; controls the water quality through conductivity measurement and blowdown valve relay. It can also control three chemical pumps through water meter signal or, process signal like a pH or ORP signal sent by other instrument or, Lakewood upgrade option.
The Model 1575e uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. A large illuminated graphics screen, mul- tiple inputs, and very easy setup characterize this new technology. The Model 1575e is ETL approved.
PART NUMBER 1229242 SHOWN
Cooling Tower Water Treatment Controller, Including Flow Switch Plumbing And Conductivity Sensor On A Mounting Plate
• Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
• Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
• Two (2) water meter inputs, two (2) drum switch inputs, conductivity input, a flow switch input, a 4-20 mA output, and a 4-20 mA input are all standard features.
• The 4-20 mA input can be used with a transmitter for one of the following: remote conductivity, makeup conductivity, pH, ORP, percent, pressure, milliamps, flow rates, or traced chemistry control. This transmitter can be added in the field.
• Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
• Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
• Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
• LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
• Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
• Controller can be used in boiler, cooling tower, or condensate applications when used with the appropriate conductivity sensor.
• Single circuit board design improves reliability.
• No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and feed schedule clock features are standard.
Conductivity range Conductivity sensor Conductivity Resolution
Temperature comp. Accuracy & repeatability Deadband/Setpoint Auto/Manual outputs Keypad
Drum Switch Inputs Water meter inputs (2)
Timers Output Signal
± 10 μS (conductivity <5000 μS) ±100 μS(conductivity > 5000 μS) 500NTC, NONE
16 tactile push-buttons
illuminated 128x64 pixel LCD
2 digital contact inputs
Contact head, paddle wheel, or turbine
Max. blowdown time exceeded and relay run time exceeded
One 4 – 20 mA, isolated or non- isolated optionally powered output for conductivity
Relay ratings Power Ambient Enclosure
One 4-20 mA, non- isolated internally powered input for conductivity
4, 3 selectable use, 1 blowdown. 3A each, 10A total 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz 32° - 120°F (0 - 49°C) NEMA 4X, ETL
Max Pressure Max Temp Min Flow
140 psi (9.65 bar)@ 100°F 140°F (60° C)
1 gpm (3.785 Lpm)