Use code CCFTWZV2NJG3 for an instant 15% discount on checkout!
The Model 150 uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. Multiple inputs and very easy setup characterize this new technology.
This controller can be used in the Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, or Sample/Hold modes to control the boiler water conductivity.
From the drop down, please add sensor, orifice and union, and the motorized ball valve
Change from Mobile to Full Web Site to be able to select the required option!
• Use this Controller for conductivity control of boilers. It can be used for Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, or Sample/Hold control of boiler conductivity.
• Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
• One (1) water meter input, conductivity input, flow switch input, and 4-20 mA output are all standard features.
• Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
• Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
• The enclosure is rated NEMA 4X.
• Power selector switch for 115 or 230 vac operation.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
• LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
• The display is lit by two LEDs when any key is pressed.
• Easy to program, the Model 150 Controller uses an intuitive menu and a numeric keypad for programming.
• No add-on options. Flow switch input, 4-20mA output, and three boiler conductivity control methods; Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, and Sample/Hold are standard.
• Single circuit board design improves reliability.
• Multiple methods of chemical feed for application flexibility.
$ 329.00 $ 395.00
1167162 SENSOR BOILER -SR
The 2-ELECTRODE BOILER SENSOR is used for monitoring conductivity
in a boiler blowdown line. The 2-electrode boiler sensor
cannot be used after a sample cooler.
Body 316 SS
Electrodes 416 SS
Max Pressure 600 psi (41.4 bar)
Max Temperature 486°F (252°C)
Cable 20 ft High temp
Process thread 3⁄4 inch MNPT
Conduit connection 3⁄4 inch MNPT
The 1520e Uses the Lakewood Instruments 520 Series Sensors. For pH Part Number 1167302 pH Replacement Sensor Tip Shown
1167158 Sensor, Conductivity 2 elec w/20 ft Cable
The 2 Electrode Conductivity Cooling Tower Sensor. This Sensor Is Used On The Following Models: 101-161RS, 101-161RSFS, 140, 1512e, 1575, And 1575e.
Also Available With A 4 Foot Body For Submersion Applications. Part No. 1169207.