$ 1,526.00 $ 1,680.00
1575e with cooling tower Right Exit flowswitch and sensor
The Model 1575e uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. A large illuminated graphics screen, multiple
inputs, and very easy setup characterize this new technology. The Model 1575e is ETL approved.
• Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
• Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
• Two (2) water meter inputs, two (2) drum switch inputs, conductivity input, flow switch input, 4-20 mA output,
and remote conductivity input via 4-20 mA are all standard features.
• Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
• Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
• Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy
programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
• LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
• Controller can be used in boiler, cooling tower, or condensate applications when used with the appropriate
• Single circuit board design improves reliability.
• No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and feed schedule clock features are standard.
1167162 SENSOR BOILER -SR
The 2-ELECTRODE BOILER SENSOR is used for monitoring conductivity
in a boiler blowdown line. The 2-electrode boiler sensor
cannot be used after a sample cooler.
Body 316 SS
Electrodes 416 SS
Max Pressure 600 psi (41.4 bar)
Max Temperature 486°F (252°C)
Cable 20 ft High temp
Process thread 3⁄4 inch MNPT
Conduit connection 3⁄4 inch MNPT
The 1520e Uses the Lakewood Instruments 520 Series Sensors. For pH Part Number 1167302 pH Replacement Sensor Tip Shown