$ 1,656.00 $ 1,750.00
1229242 CONTROLLER 1575E MNTD LEFT E
Model 1575e Cooling Tower Water Treatment Conductivity Controller, Including
Conductivity Sensor and Left Exit Flowswitch Plumbing Assembly on a Mounting Plate (12 X 21 in.).
The control of the water treatment in a cooling tower should be simple. The key parameter to control is the concentration of dissolved solids, which we do through the control of the water conductivity. The Lakewood model 140 is a simple as that. Simplicity drives reliability and ease of operation. Connect a water meter and now you can feed the chemicals based on water flow. Blowdown valve, water meter, and pumps are sold separately.
Watch this video to see the 1575e in operation! Click HERE
"Install a conductivity controller to automatically control blowdown. Work with a water treatment specialist to determine the maximum cycles of concentration the cooling tower system can safely achieve and the resulting conductivity (typically measured as micro Siemens per centimeter, µS/cm). A conductivity controller can continuously measure the conductivity of the cooling tower water and discharge water only when the conductivity set point is exceeded. "FEATURES
• Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
• Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
• Two (2) water meter inputs, two (2) drum switch inputs, conductivity input, flow switch input, 4-20 mA output,
and remote conductivity input via 4-20 mA are all standard features.
• Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
• Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
• Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy
programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
• LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
• Controller can be used in boiler, cooling tower, or condensate applications when used with the appropriate
• Single circuit board design improves reliability.
• No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and feed schedule clock features are standard.
$ 362.00 $ 395.00
1167162 SENSOR BOILER -SR
The 2-ELECTRODE BOILER SENSOR is used for monitoring conductivity
in a boiler blowdown line. The 2-electrode boiler sensor
cannot be used after a sample cooler.
Body 316 SS
Electrodes 416 SS
Max Pressure 600 psi (41.4 bar)
Max Temperature 486°F (252°C)
Cable 20 ft High temp
Process thread 3⁄4 inch MNPT
Conduit connection 3⁄4 inch MNPT
$ 1,731.00 $ 1,850.00
1269004 KIT 1575e SR2 PL5 MBV1
Includes Controller Lakewood Instruments 1575e Boiler, sensor, plumbing kit and motorized ball valve
The 1520e Uses the Lakewood Instruments 520 Series Sensors. For pH Part Number 1167302 pH Replacement Sensor Tip Shown